Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Experience Of 2 Day 1 Night Tour

              CAMP SPRING WOOD "Dhading"

On (2076/8/28/29)we the student of class eight went on a tour to dhading. It was of 1 night and 2 day. In reached at school 10:00 am with my 5 best friends. Then we start our journey from 11:00 because some student were late. In the bus we start singing and dancing. THere were 5 teachers with us  Bijay sir, Murali sir, Deepak sir, Mahendra sir and Sabina ma. After a long journey we reached to Dhading at 4:00 p.m


This was my frist tour without my family.But with y friends.I had just went hiking with my friends and that day i missed my family so much.
Before this tour,i hadn't gone any where without my parents.well, I had gone many hiking with my friends.



The name of the camp which we were going to stay is called " Camp Springwood"It is located at Kurintar,Dhading. The Trishuli river flows near the camp.We all were tired by the long journey but we even more suprised to see the beautifull view of camp.Then staff of camp told us all rules of the camp.They told us in tent 3 girls were sleep in 7 tents and in 1 big bys will sleep.
My tent patner was Ankita, Aayona.




After we refresed we ate our lunch Then we went to trishuli river using jholunge bridge.It was  very fun at that jholunge bridge.While we we wre returning bridge one of my friend name subriti pranked our teacher deepak sir .








         THANKYUH.....

No comments:

Post a Comment