Tuesday, September 10, 2019

A Biography On My Mom

I wrote a biography on my mom because she is basically an older and wiser me,but her childhood wast't exactly as easy. Devi Mangphang Rai was born on Baishak 1st,1970 in Bhojpure. She was born on her dad's birthday and unfortunately,the day her father's bestfriend dead from a car incident.


         Her first memory was when she was four or three years old in pre-school called kimberly ann in 1973.Devi say, I remember they had ugly red carpet, and I refused to take a nap till the teacher said"okay just lay down quietly."I used to watch T.V show called " TV FILMY".There was a red flute,an ugly green witch and trees moved and  talked .Devi mom especally remember when which Devi would cry every time she dropped her off,which gave her a headache.As a child Devi was most afraid of dying.



No comments:

Post a Comment