Wednesday, September 4, 2019

My Father

My Father
As long as I will be alive, my father would stay in my heart and thoughts. Every time I see my face, I can see some of his physical features through the mirror. He is not only my biologic father, but also my inspiration in my life. Everyone has milestone days in his/her life for better or worse. Whenever i see my fathers i always wish if you were there with me.
My father's name is Bhumi Raj Rai. He was born on 2030, kartik 20 in lalitpur. He was very polite to everyone. He cared for everyone. He loved us. He always supported in my problems. He was an officer. He worked very hard for us. He is my superhero. He is not only my father but a bestfriend. And I'm really thankful to god that he gave a father like him. He is no more with me and my family. But i still love him and miss him alot. He had fulfilled my many wishes.
As everyone wish to have something, i wish to have my father back. He was my best ideal and he still is. He is not in front of me but i know he will always hold my hand from heaven. Dad, i miss you. The day he went to even i was very sad and i cried a lot. My mother, sisters and brothers were also very sad. But i know you are forever in my heart. Rest in peace daddy. He is an amazing human being and a great father. My grandparents even tell me how honest he was in his childhood. I want him to be happy forever. Dad, I promise that i will be a gret
 person in my future and i wish to have you forever holding my hand from heaven. 
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment